What is ezClocker and how does it work?
EzClocker is time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses available as a website or
Please check out this video for an overview
How much does it cost and are there any hidden fees?
You can find our subscription plans on our pricing page
here. There are no hidden fees, what is listed
is what you will pay.
Who pays for the subscription? Do my employees have to pay?
No, only the employer pays the monthly subscriptions. Any employees added will be covered by the
employer’s payment up to the limit allowed
How do I pay for ezClocker?
You can pay for ezClocker in a few ways:
- You can sign in to your Employer account on the website, navigate to the Account page, and subscribe
to a plan.
- You can subscribe using your Apple iTunes account from within the ezClocker app on the iPhone.
- You can subscribe using your Google Play account through the ezClocker app on your Andriod phone.
Why don't I see my employees' time entries on my side when they clock in?
This could be caused by:
- The employee is using the wrong app, they are using ezClocker Personal when they should be using the
- The employee did not accept the invite email and created their own account which is not tied to your
account. Ask the
employee if they accepted the invite email and followed the signup process. Or,
- If you are using the app, check the date period at the top of the timesheet screen. Do the dates
include the one you
are trying to view?.
I see my employee clocked in/out but the map says no GPS information available. What could cause this?
The employee could be using the wrong app, if they have an iPhone they need to use the app ezClocker
Business, not ezClocker Personal.
How do I delete my account on ezClocker?
- If you are an employer then sign into ezclocker.com, click the Account button and on the Account
page select the Delete
- If you are an employee you will not be able to delete your account. Only employers can delete
Why do I get an access denied message when I try to sign into ezClocker?
- You either entered the wrong email or password. First, try to change the password by selecting the
forgot password button
on the sign in page
- If you don't get a reset password email in your inbox or spam folder then that means your email is
not in our system.
Contact email@example.com to resolve this issue. Otherwise, resetting the password should fix
How do I get help for my ezClocker account?
You can contact ezClocker by visiting our