What is ezClocker? and how does it work?
ezClocker is a time tracking and scheduling software for small businesses.
Please check out this video for an overview
How much does it cost? and are there any hidden fees?
You can find our subscription plans on our pricing page here.
There are no hidden fees, what is listed is what you will pay.
Who pays for the subscription? do my employees have to pay?
No, only the employer pays the monthly subscriptions. Any employees added will be covered by the
employer’s payment up to the limit allowed by the subscription.
How do I pay for ezClocker?
You can pay for ezClocker in a few ways:
- You can sign in to your Employer account on the website, navigate to the Account page, and
subscribe to a plan.
- You can subscribe using your Apple iTunes account from within the ezClocker app on the
- You can subscribe using your Google Play account through the ezClocker app on your Andriod
I don't see my employees' time entries on my side when they clock in
This could be caused by:
- The employee is using the wrong app, they are using ezClocker Personal when they should be
using the ezClocker Business app. Or,
- The employee did not accept the invite email and created their own account which is not
tied to your account. Ask the employee if they accepted the invite email and followed the
signup process. Or,
- If you are using the app, check the date period at the top of the timesheet screen. Do the
dates include the one you are trying to view?.
I see my employee clocked in/out but the map says no GPS information available, what could cause
The employee could be using the wrong app, if they have an iPhone they need to use the app
ezClocker Business, not ezClocker Personal.