Return to Main Page
ezClocker Privacy Statement Effective 5/25/2013
We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
What Type of Information We Collect
- Personal information such as your name, billing address, e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for
sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Your user name and password to allow access to our products and services.
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your IP address and browser information.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions at our sites.
- The geographic area where you use your computer and mobile devices (as indicated by an IP address or similar identifier). We
collect this information in order to help us deliver and support the Service, including by localizing your experience. It
also helps us improve our understanding of how our users use the Service.
- Any content you add to your account. ezClocker does not use the information for any purpose other than to make that data available
to you when you use the Service.
ezClocker's web site and applications might collect and receive information from your computer or mobile device such as activities
you perform within your account, hardware and software you are using, and information obtained from cookies.
Information Collected from Children
ezClocker will comply with the US Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”). We do not knowingly collect personal information
from children under 13 years of age without consent. If ezClocker learns that we have inadvertently collect personal information
from children under 13 years of age without consent we will delete the content.
What We Do With Your Information
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve your experience with our products.
Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information. We review our security procedures carefully.
- We strive to comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent securely.
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
Will ezClocker Send Me Emails?
EzClocker will send you emails related to your ezClocker account and service. Some of these emails will contain marking and promotional information.
In addition, we also send out surveys and other questions to help us provide a better experience to all ezClocker users.
The Marketing and promotional emails from ezClocker allow you to you opt out of receiving further marketing and promotional emails from us. If
you opt out of the marketing and promotional emails we will still need to send you emails related to your account and service.
We will never sell your information to 3rd parties or advertise to you about products not associated with your ezClocker account.
This statement applies to our business operations in the United States.
Return to Main Page